Neugent's Remote Client, or Remote View, offers users robust remote capabilities, allowing users to gather information from numerous dispersed systems and consolidate information on a single view for decision making. This also provides decentralization and more efficient collaboration capabilities to enable many people to view similar activities concurrently so that they can take appropriate synchronized actions.
This Windows-based application allows live monitoring, search & playback of recorded videos and a number of setup capabilities of any DVR over IP network. Our Remote Client is available for all our DVRs (Linux PC-based DVRs, Standalone DVRs, Hybrid DVRs and even Video Servers), with functions behaving almost quite similarly.
Take a look at some of the features of Neugent's Remote Client below.
- Remote Surveillance
- Real-time streaming video and audio
- Video event logs
- Variable display modes
- Image enhancement capabilities
- Sensor/Relay/Audio control
- PTZ camera control
- e-MAP (for PC-based DVR Series only)
- Selectable server connection
- Remote Search & Playback
- Powerful search tool
- Streaming playback
- Remote DVR Setup
*All functions listed above are available via MPEG4 streaming connection. For JPEG streaming connections, the following limitations are applied:
- No live audio
- No remote recording
- No zoom while in full screen mode
- No image enhancements capabilities
- Video display (or Live View) will pause if someone is accessing Search & Playback on DVR Server
- DVR Server display layout changes whenever someone changes display layout under Remote Client
*MPEG4 streaming and JPEG streaming options are availabe for DVR Server version 3.6 or higher.
Try out the LIVE DEMO of Neugent's Remote Client!
Click here to download the Latest INSTALLER for Remote Client v.126.96.36.199.23 [7.18MB]
(Updated: Oct.27, 2008).
System Requirements for Remote Client (*Subject to change without prior notice):
- P4 or higher
- at least 256MB RAM
- Windows XP
NOTE: To achieve real-time video streaming, upgrade to Dual Core or HT processors with at least 3GHz, 1GB RAM and utilitze ATI graphics card.
Carefully follow the steps below before connecting with the Remote Client:
- Download the latest version of the Remote Client either from the Downloads page or the link above.
- Install and run the Remote Client. To enter the application, use the following log-in information:
Click on the ADD button under CLIENT SETUP (top right side of the screen).
Enter the following information to connect to Neugent's DVR Server (NOTE: Ensure that "Hostname" is selected in the droplist menu for remote connection:
- Username: Admin
- Password: password
Click on OK. Simply click on the CLOSE button to close the Client Setup window.
Select the DVR Server that you wish to connect to and then click on the CONNECT icon or double-click on the DVR connection that you had created.
You will be asked to choose between JPEG Streaming and MPEG4 Streaming connections; simply choose one from the two via a single mouse click.
- DVR Name: use any name
- Hostname : hawkeye.dvrdns.org
- Username : guest
- Password : dvr
- DVR Server is a Linux PC-based DVR located in Manila, Philippines
1 | 2
Neugent Technologies, Inc.
Topy Building I
#3 Economia Street, Bgy. Bagumbayan,
Libis, Quezon City
Call : +632-706-4541 ; 1-714-684-8116
Email us at email@example.com for your inquiries.
back to top